Hello!



Hello! My name is Emma Margaret Simpson and I am a third year illustration student studying at Southampton Solent University. Welcome to my blog documenting my Final Major Project. Here I'll be sharing my processes, thoughts and ideas with you as the project develops.

Tuesday 1 April 2014

New Timetable

Seeing as we've now passed the half way point of this project, I though it would be a good idea to reassess my timetable for the next 8 weeks.

Here's the new plan:


I'm going to need to stick to this timetable pretty strictly as its going to be a bit tight to get everything done in time (especially if I get my book printed and bound elsewhere as I'll need to get the files sent off as promptly as possible).
As it says above, this week's main task is to get on with (and hopefully finish) drawing all of the necessary houses, which I'll be doing in between going to my tutorial and my formative assessment as well as a talk on friday morning.