Hello!



Hello! My name is Emma Margaret Simpson and I am a third year illustration student studying at Southampton Solent University. Welcome to my blog documenting my Final Major Project. Here I'll be sharing my processes, thoughts and ideas with you as the project develops.

Thursday 10 April 2014

Finishing the characters

The last few days have been spent solidly working on finishing the final character illustrations in the book (of which there are over 200 in total).
I've have a few changes to make and may need to re-do a couple of them when I put everything together, but other than that they are all finished:









I'm pleased with how these have gone and I think I'm at the stage now where I can start to put everything together. I'm planning on completing one of the double pages from somewhere in the middle of the book, and using that to experiment with colours and textures before moving on to creating the rest of them.