Hello!



Hello! My name is Emma Margaret Simpson and I am a third year illustration student studying at Southampton Solent University. Welcome to my blog documenting my Final Major Project. Here I'll be sharing my processes, thoughts and ideas with you as the project develops.

Monday 24 February 2014

The Animals are finished!

On Saturday afternoon I finished my initial drawings of all the animals I'll be using in the project. These are some of the ones I haven't shared here yet:


There are quite a few drawings here that I'm not too keen on, but overall I'm quite pleased with how they look and I definitely prefer the ones drawn in ink as opposed to fine-liner.

These are the animals I have decided to take forward into the character/costume design part of the project, although this may change a bit later on: